CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Waking Up...

" G'MORNING, NEVER LAND!! "
boy, after my Rip van Wrinkle nap,
i am springing back to life.
Cheryl met Aunt Boo & me in Santee
on Friday, the 13th at 11.
I got in to see my Doctor at 2:15,
left from there to fill my RXs,
went on home,
and fell asleep at 5 o'clock Friday.
I awoke from my much needed slumber at 8 this A.M.
OMG, I had SO MANY WEIRD, VIVID dreams...
everything from Rosie asking me to carry out plans to bring back the Golden Girls on TV,
to Cheryl getting irate over my friendship with Ro,
to Ducking Tornados & other various weather themed adversities,
to re-living my many adventures with Pan & the Lost Boys
(it was like I was ACTUALLY Tink, I'd left Neverland,
& I was recalling old memories to my child, putting her to bed),
to being at a quite nasty & vicious war with Trisha Yearwood over Garth Brooks,
(that was a VERY interesting dream, I was the Shitz- Nitz in it, I had control over the Trump Towers, & I had control over the entire country music industry, and because of that, I had like,
ultra powerful friends, I'm tellin yall,...it was kick ass.)
Cheryl & I got things straightened out this morning,
and are just fiddle faddling around the house.
I'm thinking I need to get in gear,
get my degree in business & Mass Comm,
& go into business of some sorts where I can unleash my creativity.
As is,
Cheryl wants me to start on it right away & see what I could do for now.
I may go ahead with that.
Anyways,
I'm in a good mood,
but my Body is still waking from sleep & illness,
but other than that, I'm okay.
I am such a cluster- fukk today,
I keep bumping into shit, & giving myself nice bruises for later,
and I even managed to electrocute myself today, too.
LoL,
maybe I'll be okay one of these days.
At least, I'm not in a straight jacket somewhere, eh?
( Now my parental units stop to consider this fact... )