CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Mon Femme Bella


well lets see...
today we just took it easy.
cleaned house a lil,
did a lil laundry,
kissed,
held each other,
said a million " i love you's "...
i know,
we're still sicknin, LoL!!
i can't believe come 3-29,
it will be our 1 year anniversary,...
see yall,
i can settle down...
i'm not as wild as yall frikkin think.
i am SO lucky to be loved by her.
she truly is 1 in a billion,
she is MY diamond,
she gets me like
the feeling you get when the light bounces off of a diamond,
or the feeling you get when you see a shooting star paint the night sky,
even the feeling you get when a baby grips your finger with his whole hand,
its simple really...
she's all that's good in this chaotic, messed up world.
she's a brave woman to take me on,
i am quite the bullheaded one.
those who've tried before,
walk away seeing red
from either anger or blood.
broken hearts or BPs within Stroke range...
i have a big impact on people, LoL.
but her,
she didn't judge me by my flaws,
she just accepted them as they are,
part of me.
she doesn't love in spite of my flaws,
she loves me because of them.
i don't think it could get any better than this.
i love you, mon femme bella!! * MuAh *