CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Damn, I'm Proficient!!


















Okay, so today is my 8th day without a full smoke.
The patches are seemingly working very well for me.
I feel like 85% better.
But I dunno,
I'm thinking that getting some of
Mawmaw's TLC will bring me back up to speed.
I'm taking my baby, my shadow, my ShitHead, home with me.
He'll stay with Mama Linda, I know he'll enjoy being there.
Going home will be the ultimate test for me;
Being around all the cigarette smoke,
Seeing how I can handle it.
Because see, the only smoke I've been around since I quit,
Is Cheryl's Mom.
And it was either outside & I kinda kept my distance,
or in the car, she had the window rolled down.
My cravings are dramatically minimizing.
I don't even think about it as much.
Which is kinda cool,
LoL,
Because now I realized how I foolishly
and dangerously spent my time.
So I have taken up painting more so.
I sent Mama Linda & June two paintings.
They said they liked them,
but of course,
I think I could've done better
And don't have that high of an opinion of my work.
But I did my best and it is the thought that counts.
One was a picture of looking out of
the Darling Nursery Window from Peter Pan.
There's a thimble on the railing,
and you see the skyline of London,
including Big Ben.
Then you see Tink & Peter flying to the second star to the right together,
And they're surrounded by Pixie Dust.
The other painting has a Seafoam-ish green solid background,
with various Chinese symbols on it.
Some including;
Believe, Fate, & Dreams Really Do Come True.
The symbols are written in purple & silver.
I think it's too crowded & too Kindergarten like.
I could've done better.
But last night,
I did THE BEST painting I've EVER done!!
It would kick an Elephant's ass, for real.
It is the full face,
but half of the face is the sun,
and the other half is the moon.
I matched the background for each side.
I began the painting at about 7 pm yesterday,
and finished it around 5 am today.
I wanted it to be PERFECT,
So I was EXTREMELY meticulous,
And exceptionally detailed oriented.
I'mma take it home with me to show my family,
that I actually have talent.
The pictures that I posted I thought were indisputably astonishing!!
Oh, and BTW...
I HAVE to BRAG...
I wanted to fix a few things in our bathroom for quite sometime now...
So I got inventive & engineered a contraption to make my life more easy.
I got to use a POWER TOOL ON MY OWN FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!
The Butchness Power I felt from that could quite EASILY become RATHER addictive!!
Then, I engineered a toilet paper holder.
We did not want the one with screw and were unable to attain
The TP Holder with the sticky stuff that simply attaches itself to a surface.
Super Glue, Metal Scraps, and Double Sticking Mounting Tapes
Resolved out TP Holder issue.
DAMN I'M GOOD!!
I'm a Hellacious inquisitive lil inventive engineer when I apply myself!!
Anyways, Yall take care, Peace Out.
I've got a phone call to make.