CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

It's A Purple Fairytale



I am truly fortunate
to loved by the best woman on Earth.
In a moment of doubt,
a dark daydream shined light on the fact,
that she is what completes my life.
Nausea overcame my whole being,
as I tried to envision my future without my Bella.
I couldn’t see it.
It didn’t exist…
My future without her…
it is impossibility.
I am destined to be with the " anima bella "
who soothes my soul,
just as the tide blankets the Carolina shore.
Compromise and patience
is what it takes.
Is it true,
has Tink grown up?
Has Tink finally found her “Happily Ever After”?
A child at heart,
I’ll forever be.
But I’m unsure of there a “Happily Ever After” even existing.
Why?
Because it doesn’t tell you the rest of the story…
sure,
the stars destine you two to meet
and fall in love,
then there’s some kind of adversity,
then comes compromise and patience,
And BAM!!
There’s your “Happily Ever After.”
The story doesn’t end there.
I had a conversation today with a friend,
who asked me of my first love.
It is a bittersweet memory,
I won’t lie.
The innocence, the pure love.
Even though I was never in love with him,
my love was true, it was real.
I would’ve lassoed the moon for him,
if he’d asked me to.
But as with all childhood loves,
it lasted on pure blind faith.
Believing in fairytales seemed so easy.
After all, believing is seeing,
not seeing is believing.
If I ever see him again,
I’m not quite sure how I’d react.
Love wasn’t enough.
But see, that is the difference…
This time,
even still my love is pure as sunshine,
love is enough.
I will love my Bella until the last star falls.
With every turning of the tide,
my love deepens more and more.
I am surprised at the depth my love reaches,
it is so unlike my first love.
I know without a doubt,
that my Bella is the woman made for me.
And for that,
I thank the Gods and Goddesses everyday.
Now I see it clearly...the purple...

Fairytales do come true.