CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 16, 2006

Blah, Part II

well today my Bella worked the a.m. shift.
that means she got up at 4:30 this a.m. to be at work by 7.
that blows big nasty putrid green chunks, doesn't it?
she's durrin it again tomorrow.
i have decided to talk to my psychiatrist about a few things;
i think my meds are not working for my depression
& I believe my anxiety needs to be treated more so than the depression.
i believe the anxiety is out weighing the depression big time.
it has now, yet again, begun to effect my sleep.
and that, mon compaines, i'll not tolerate.
today i drowned myself in a painting.
Bella said so far it looks awesome,
i hope she is right.
because just as with my writing,
i think my paintings sukk.
but thats just my self esteem issue showing its nasty head.
i hope it turns out truly great...
and that i don't let anyone down, including myself.
i think i've decided to major in Business & minor in Mass. Comm.
if i haven't already stated that before.
i have short term memory loss,...
i inhaled too much methane gas ( aka, FARTS ) as a child.
" but i digress, "
i'm glad i got my PC room cleaned finally.
it feels nice.
when i get paid again,
i'mma order me some Tink wallpaper border for the room.
( that's to match my soon- to- be- mine Tink door, ofcourse. )
i'm lookin fwd to going to greenville the weekend of the 18th.
we're going to see the dog show,
and * HOPEFULLY *
see my sister, Jack.
feeling mucho better today,...
no trembles, no jitters, no shakes,...
it was dem dere nicotine patches, i tell ya.
anywho,
i'm out of here.
peace, luv, n chicken butt.