CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Princess's Philosophies & Prophesies

i cleaned the entire house yesterday,
had the laundry done,
new sheets on the bed,
dinner ready to serve when she walked into the door...
we laughed our asses off to American Idol!!
omfg.
no way in HELL, dude.
then we watched some of THE SHIELD.
here's a question for any other SHIELD nerds out there,...
if FARMINGTON Barn is so dilapidated in its fundings,
how in the HELL is Vic driving a PD '06 Charger in the hood?
Last year it was the Durango, I think.
But for a PD that is so poor,
their Strike Team is livin it up.
Another q;
Why pick up the Terry story line?
So what if Vic killed him,
The Strike Team has done way worse.
I want answers to the Money Train story line.
A little known fact to the Nip/ Tuck & THE SHIELD fans...
Lem (blonde/ spikey haired sensitive guy with the stomach ulcers) from THE SHIELD
IS the Tranny from Nip/ Tuck that Matt had the run in with.
ANYWAYS...
Today I got my new hearing aid.
( All my friends & family take a collective sigh of relief. )
Its top of the line, yall...
I'm having to like retrain myself on the everyday noises I couldn't hear.
I'm having to make myself LISTEN to a person talking,
instead of reading their lips to comprehend their words.
Very cool...
" But I digress... "
I was talking to Bella today.
Thinking about my life path,
the future I want to take.
We need to get her back to school
to complete her remaining course so she can get her degree.
Within the next year,
I'll begin school for my Major in Business
& Minor in Mass Communications or English.
In the next two years,
I want my Teacup Yorkie,
( Thanks for that Yorkie advertisement, J,...
now I'm just foaming at the mouth to have my Yorkie even quicker. )
And I want my Chevy truck.
In the next 5 years,
I want to have my career,
Ash in Med School Training ( Residency ),
Cheryl happy with her career,...
& me...
like " Brandgelina "...
with a bun in the oven.
I'm for real.
I'll have my way.
After all,
Sarah means Princess,
I'm FIRST GRANDCHILD,...
I get what I want, even if it takes a lil time.
Patience, tenacity, and determination have never failed me.
I eventually always get what I want.
To those who doubt me,
I say these things to you:

1- Watch me, I will survive, & achieve. I'm stronger than your weak, daft, and pathetic words.
2- Confucius say when beginning on the journey of revenge, dig two graves, not one.