CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Purple Fairytales...

when i saw her standing there,
i knew i was fukked.
i fell in love that instant.
i had never seen her before,
but something from within knew
that one day her lips would touch mine.
my life has dramatically changed ever since then.
she unknowingly became a thief
and stole my heart right there on the spot.
when i gaze into her eyes,
i swim in a pool of soulful ecstasy.
we both were dealt a different stack of cards
than the rest of the world.
that understanding bond
cradles my soul
and sings sweet lullabies to soothe my being.
i have her sittin on her own pedestal.
i hold her in high opinions.
noble, sincere, honest, sweet, tender,...
and top off the cake...
a lil bit of fire dwells within her.
no doubt she enhances my life,
and challenges me to be a better person.
on the nights i am not with her,
i ache for her touch.
her loving, safe arms to shield me from a cruel world.
there is nothing i wouldn't do for her;
i'd surf the milky way if she wanted me to.
to say she is my best friend isn't serving her justice.
somewhere, somehow
the Gods & Goddesses wrote it in the stars
for our paths to intertwine.
as the clock ticks on,
my love roots deeper into my soul.
where a void once bled & ached,
she has filled it in with respect & love.
and that alone is the fuel for my ambition,
because with that,
i can climb Everest
and defeat any strife set before me.
my muse paints the pictures in my head,
and when i awaken and see her before me,
i coyly smile because she IS
" what dreams may come "
i cannot look into my future without seeing her;
she is a permenate fixture, by God's grace.
it would rip me into shreds
to have an empty future without her.
it is impossible.
i've never known someone like her,
i need her,
like sunshine to the yellow daisies
and water to dolphins.
she completes me...
she compliments me...
she challenges me...
she is different than me...
she has a softer soul than i...
just as the stars complete the Heavens above
& tell the tales & lengends of Mt. Olympus.
it is those stories & myths that inspire & give us hope
to find our place where we belong
& to find our life partners.
i have said it before & i'll say it again,
fairytales do come true...
i have the proof...
a cold hard fact, un refutable evidence;
i love you, Bella!! *MuAh*