CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 09, 2006

Just A Few Thoughts Before Going Home...

Man's rise or fall, success or failure, happiness or unhappiness depends on his attitude... a man's attitude will create the situation he imagines. - James Allen

Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief. - Joseph Addison

A true friend is one soul in two bodies. - Aristotle

Between friends there is no need of justice. - Aristotle

If a girl seems as shy as a mouse, you still have to look out for the tiger within her. - Chinese Proverb

The more connections you and your lover make, not just between your bodies, but between your minds, your hearts, and your souls, the more you will strengthen the fabric of your relationship, and the more real moments you will experience together. - Barbara De Angelis

Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart. - Marcus Aurelius

No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change. - Barbara De Angelis

Take no thought of who is right or wrong or who is better than. Be not for or against. - Bruce Lee

So yall, I'm going home to spend quality time with my Grandmother.
I know I have limited time left,
I am keeping my promise to my Nana.
My Mawmaw KNOWS I love her.
That is something in which,
she can never doubt.
I'm looking forward to hearing her same damn stories
being repeated 100 million times.
She's crazy, she's cool, she's my hero.
I wanna be just like my Mawmaw when I grow up.
It pleases my heart & soul to the ends of the Earth and beyond
that I'm going to spend time with her,...
For what can you say to someone who has forever been your rock,
never judged you,
whose love for you has not once waivered?
I can only come up with four little words to tell her...
I love you, Mawmaw.