CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

with you.

i close my eyes to feel the warmth of your cheek. i transport myself to our bed at night. your feet touching mine, your warmth reviving my soul, and your hand next to my heart. the tiresome day has given way to the predictable guiding stars. the moon's light invites the mischevious fairies to come out and play in the safety of the night's darkness. yet it awakens my imagination and my soul, it makes my heart race, because i know when the moon's rays touch this home, its my invitation right into the safety of your arms. it is there in your arms, in our own little world, my imagination gets a little on the mischevious side. tranquil love shines on as our souls become intertwined and become one. your touch calms me. this peace is nothing i've ever had. not even in my imagination, where fairies dance in delight. with you, the stars are within my grasp, the fairies come out to play, and our souls dance in the heavens.