CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 07, 2006

Demise, Blessings, Puppy, & Cruising

okay so the star jones shit just fascinates me.
why, i haven't a clue.
its just so frikkin HILARIOUS!!
c'mon, people!!
rosie wasn't her demise...
she was her own demise.

speakin of demise,
i know two people who have very recently lost close family members.
my hearts goes out to them.
my thoughts and prayers are with them.

it makes me think about my Mawmaw.
she is gradually getting worse.
her memory has taken a hike down the shitter.
her side is effecting (??) her more & more these days.
it scares me, ya know.
i'm not ready to lose her.
i know,
that is selfish and definately not the Buddist way.
but i mean,
my heart knows the truth.
i did keep my promise to myself and to my Nana though.
my grandma knows without ANY doubt that i love her.
she knows that to be,
just as the sun rises each mourn.
and i think that someday,
i'm going to have to be okay with that,
find my comfort in that.
but for now,
i'm taking comfort that i still have my Mawmaw.
she is the most cherished person to me, ever.
everyday i have with her, is a Blessing within itself.
i am in deep gratitude that i am even lucky enough to be her grand daughter.
when i doubted love for myself,
or doubted or lost my love from others,
her love for me has not once waivered.
that is true love, i think.
that is what life is all about.

*getting a grip on myself*

cheryl & i are contemplating our first big purchase together.
doesn't seem like its that big-o-deal,
but put yourself in our shoes and it is a big deal.
we are taking our time wieghing everything out.
we would not want to purchase anything we couldn't afford in the long run.
that would be just plain ig'nant.

we did finally decide on the type of dog we want.
we want a baby female red mini doxie.
although harley has playmate everywhere we go,
we feel he needs one at home to snuggle, play, and sleep with.

i saw that kathy griffin is scheduled to be on the current cruise
for the we r family cruise lines.
they're goin to alaska this time.
gawd, that woulda been PERFECT for Bella and me.
she is memserized by alaska,
i am MESMERIZED by rosie,
and i think kathy is HILARIOUS!!

kathygriffin.net
rosie.com