CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 24, 2006

Pickled Shit

*WooT*
thursday,
Bella & I went to the family pool
her niece & nephews are SOO adorable!!
i felt so bad for her oldest nephew
he'd JUST put new rims, tires, & a stereo on his truck
(which, is his baby, other than the fire dept.)
his little brother, long story short,
wrecked his truck.
friday
Bella took an hour to pickle some shit
that wouldn't ever go within a twenty foot range of my mouth
but my Momma 'bout shit her pants with excitement
when Bella brought her two jars of unidentified pickled shit (UPS, LoL)
anyways, after she finished pickling,
we went swimming AGAIN
(i personally love swimming there,
its private, 'cept fer sometimes the closeted dyke & her pre-pedifile brother
and ya don't feel like you're swimming in a big ol' cess pool of piss)
Bella fed & watered the horses
while I watched a hornet drown
and had a simple epiphany that i love burping
its so freeing
*sigh*
then we went home,
shit, showered, & shaved.
(Nah, we didn't shit or shave, its just a Mawmaw saying)
we packed our bags & our dog,
and headed home to FLORENCE!!
we got to my Mom's
and settled in
then i took off to go visit with friends
i was gone bout an hour
I almost lost my Tink watch (oh no!!)
But I safely got it back (Yeahhhh!!)
then came back to my Mom's
my boys are the cutest,
most aggrevatinest,
adorable children ever!!
Alex doesn't have sleep apnea,
he's like me,
he just can't shut off his brain to go to sleep
Margaret LOVES bragging
about buying her hundred dollar shoes
*gasp*
and Ellis is now permenantly attached to their new X Box
Bella & I spent the second night down at Mawmaw's
LAWZZZY- MERCY!!
I'm SHO NUFF glad we took our sinus meds
I love spending time with Mawmaw
But them damn cats...
I still want them to have a 'mysterious disappearance'
Boo still scares me
(Its the eyes & multiple personalities)
I officially loathe my "uncle" Jeff
My Momma packed us up with yummy deer meat before we left
that's gonna be some GUUUUD cookin!!
Ummmm... I think that's about it
we came on back to our wonderful little humble abode
where Harley promptly visited dream land
and Bella cooked us some BOILED P-NUTS!!
i had a GREAT weekend!!
i am SOOO Blessed!!
Peace, Luv, 'N Chicken Farts

***Oh, a word for the wise,...NEVER EVER fart in someone's face, accident or not***