CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Farts



Loud and Super
Over the years I have let off a lot of farts, some loud some not so loud but I remember one, one that was my favourite fart ever. It was at a Church. Now I never fart in church and if I have ever felt the urge to fart and I have needed to really bad I go outsite or go to the toilet. Anyway I had gone this time in church with just holding the fart in. I also met a friend and stayed back a while talking to him until it was just him and me. He does readings at Church and I wanted to talk to him. As he went he turned back and said "ohh I forgot my microphone." I turned and said "ohh don't worry I will gettit for you, its at the front isn't it?"He nodded his head and walked outside and I went to the front where the alter was and got his microphone, it was also plugged in still. Now I didn't think it was on and I bent down on my knees to undo the plug and I as I bent down I let off a very surprisingly long fart. This also being infront of the microphone this went through all the speakers in the room. I unplugged it and fell down laughing. The Priest came in and went "What was that?" in a worried tone. I just laughed not wanting to tell him I had farted in front of the church. I felt a little embarresed but was overcome with laughted, and I just walked off with the Priest wondering what on Earth had just happened. I didn't go back to that church for a loooooooong time.


*story attained from*
Fart.com