CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 09, 2006

A Breath of Fresh Air

“The biggest terrorist in the world is George W. Bush,” ~Cindy Sheehan
“That lying bastard, George Bush, is taking a five-week vacation in time of war, ... tells me why my son died in Iraq. I've got the whole month of August off, and so does he.” ~Cindy Sheehan
“If you fall on the side that is pro-George, and pro-war, you get your ass over to Iraq, and take the place of somebody who wants to come home. And if you fall on the side that is against this war and against George Bush, stand up and speak out.” ~Cindy Sheehan
"What our children are dying for is to make their government's war machine rich,” ~Cindy Sheehan
"My son was killed in 2004. I am not paying my taxes for 2004. You killed my son, George Bush, and I don't owe you a penny.” ~Cindy Sheehan


**We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness…
Thomas Jefferson**