CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

DEMANDiNG Golden Girls!!

Alright yall fellow GOLDEN GIRLS fanatics...Lifetime is adding the WB show, Reba, to its lineup. (A major plus for me.) However, they are planning on airing Reba at 6 pm Monday-Friday. NOO!!!! This SUCKS!! Click the link & send them a quick note DEMANDING this not happen. I enclosed my letter. Feel free to copy & paste it to use as your own letter.

http://www.lifetimetv.com/about/write.html

While it is truly superb that REBA will be added onto the lineup, (and I MAJORLY applaud that!!)...it is an atrocious catastrophe that the Golden Girls won't be on at 6 pm. EVERYDAY at 6...has become an institution in itself. You KNOW what time it is in my home (at 6 pm) I must demand the mainstay of my beloved Golden girls monday through friday at 6 pm.