CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

July 4th!!

July 4th was so frikkin cool!!
Cheryl & I bought fireworks for the first time together.
(Aww!!)
We had a cookout at her parents'.
BBQ Ribs...Mmmm...
DELICIOUS!!
Then we rode our four wheeler to pass the time.
That was great!!
Finally, dark fell upon us.
We shot off our fireworks successfully...
We didn't almost get arrested (like I did a couple of years ago),
NOR did any part of me catch on fire.
I wonder how HIGHHhhhhhhhhh Boo was...
While shootin the fireworks,
I laughed my ba-honk-us off at every one.
I felt like a four year old.
But hey, that's okay,
I'm young at heart.
Anyways,
God Bless The USA


"...Moonlight and you hear beside me.
Crickets serenadin' in the yard.
What more could two people ask for.
Laying here in love beneath the stars.
Now this is where I wanna raise my kids.
Just the way my mom and daddy did.

I was born country and that's what I'll always be.
Like the rivers and the woodlands wild and free.
I got a hundred years of down home running through my blood.
I was born country and this country's what I love..."