CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

WOOHOO!!

yesterday my honey and i shared a romantical supper
we figured out how to cook
Pasta Weesie found at Carrabba's Italian Grill
it wuz DAY-UM guud!!
we put up the fake spider webs on our front porch
a sad attempt to get in the halloween spirit
goin back to wally world to get more
and to get the glow in the dark spider webs
we put a black light on the porch too
and we think we're gonna decorate our pumpkins tomorrow
had a meeting with voc rehab today
they switched my doc's
they guarantee a good experience this go 'round
they also confirmed to me
that they would get me an appt.
with the ear, nose, & throat doc to clean muh ears out
and get me to an audiologist for my hearing aide
i got to see the results of my last hearing test while in the meeting
the hearing in my right ear
i thought was at about 20 or 25%
nope
try 10%
so yea yea
all yall can pikk on me
i am deaf
in my right ear atleast
but in my left ear
i actually have good hearing
i hafta wear the aide to compensate for the right ear
(it seems as if i'm always compensating for something, doesn't it?!)
anyways
i cleaned house today
like a good wifey
my Bella put the laundry up
i'm gonna cook her some yummy supper tonight
OH BTW- GOOD NEWS!!
yall know i can't keep good suprises to myself
especially when they're for my loved ones...
i couldn't wait til orangeburg
to pop the q
so i ran her a candle lit, sea salt bath
and i joined her...
after i grew a backbone...
* DA DAH DUH DUM!!*
SHE SAID YES!!
WOOHOO!!
it's on next year...
i'mma take my Bella to "Baston"
(thats Boston to us southerners)
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
I'M THE LUCKIEST GiRL IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!