CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 28, 2005

The Last Piece of the Puzzle...

so wisabus is on her way
more packing we'll do
she's treating me tonight
to a ghost tour of Charleston
it sukks cheryl can't go
she'll be at work
it'll feel weird without my other half attached at my hip
i know she'd enjoy it just as much as i will
i crunched numbers last night for our bills
we will be okay
the stress is taking its toll on both of us
but the lines of communication are open
so i know we will be okay
last night
leeds called with the knews that her new Pom, To-to
had 2 babies
omygarsh
thas so exciting
my mama linda called
and asked if we would be getting harley before or after her trip
i told her i'd confer with my wife and let her know
my wifey immediately agreed with me
we'll be getting him before her trip
if i knew harley would behave while we unpacked
i wouldn't take him back at all
but
* sigh *
it wouldn't be fair to him
to be so bored
i've decided on what i'll be getting cheryl for crimmus
she's gonna flip when she sees it
she'll absolutely love it
we've got the date set for our house warming party/cook out
my whole family has been invited
i cannot wait
i've ALWAYS dreamt of having a WONDERFUL partner,
my dog,
a house
and having a house warming party/cook out
and inviting my family and closest friends
its amazing isn't it?
cheryl just keeps on making all my dreams come true
we'll have our house
our own dish washer,
washing machine,
dryer,
and Harley
LoL
its the little things that make me the happiest
i'mma be such a good lil house wifey
i'mma do everything i can to spoil my Bella
and make her happy
she deserves it
she makes me happier than i EVER dreamt POSSIBLE
she balances me out like no other
i guess she truly is the yin to my yang
i sit here and think of what she means to me,
i think of the difference she's made in my life,
the freedom she's given me,
the understanding,
the compassion,
the love,...
i thought i'd been in love before
i thought i knew what love and committment were
i thought i understood relationships...
boy was i wrong
i know what love is now
i know what compromise is all about
and everytime before
when i thought i was in love
and everytime before
when i thought i loved somebody
perhaps to some degree i did know
but now
now i know
i know why people write love stories
i know the stuff fairytales are made of
i used to think that the " high " you got from the feeling of being in love
i thought THAT was the magic in fairytales
nope
the magic in the fairytales is love
that unconditional love
the love without boundries
the love that crosses borders
that unites opposites
that unites families
friends
soulmates
i was pretty sure that i had found my soulmate when i was in my childhood
the person who thought they knew me better than i did
they could finish my sentence
order for me in any restaurant and get my order 100% correct
knew why i had my flaws
but that isn't what a soulmate is
no
my soulmate is the person that loves me
BECAUSE of my flaws
because of my quirks
my good points
they balance me out
i'm not whole without them
they just make my life make sense
to borrow a quote from Pacey
" Pacey: I'm just saying thank you. You reminded me of what I'm capable of feeling. It's like I was... walking around seeing my life through a smudged window, and then I saw you and the smudges were gone. The window was clean. "
i truly am the luckiest girl in the whole world
i now get choked up & tears well up
when i think of what Cheryl means to me
everything is falling into place
the puzzle is complete
my life
my world
myself
my friends and family
my love
its complete
no more questions
no more dark lost nights alone
this, ladies and butches,
is what life's all about