CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Trans Sexual Vampires & Inner Peace

well today was very nice
very relaxing
when i awoke
my Bella
had most of the clothes done
so we played around for a lil while
then she cleaned up the bedroom
and i cleaned the dishes
then she cooked supper
fried fish and french fries
yummy
then she cleansed the house
the atmosphere is so nice
its free of impurities
later on, i got online
after she left for work
my uncle and i get into another star wars discussion
like old times
i'm still a dweeb at heart
what can i say?
then a vampire trans sexual IMs me on yahoo
he/she/it says
it wants to bite my neck
only me,
i swear
i'mma tell yall...
geesh!
only me

while meditating
i let my thoughts wander
i'm still coming to terms with my past
certain ex-loves that bothered me
but i am over coming it
just as i am with my anger
i've truly come to the conclusion
that everyone we encounter in our lives
have some sort of impact on us
be it a good or bad experience
it is all a learning process
nothing is a mistake
the difference
between a wise man and a fool
is that the wise man learns from his experiences
i have figured out
that there are certain people in my past
whom i will always have in my heart
the time spent with them
touched me in some profound way
i loved them
some all be it
on different levels than others
but nonetheless
i still loved them
i used to think that peace could only be attained
the day i was " over " those certain individuals
but if that day does ever come into fruition
then i have back stepped
because that means i will have forgotten
all those lessons that were so hard to learn
no longer do i yearn to be with them
i just yearn to never forget
so i can put my all into my relationship with cheryl
and not make the same mistakes again
its just a matter of coming to terms
being at peace
with my actions
words
mistakes
and choices
that once seemed so far fetched
now
i am there
the purple flows in and out
the circle has gone round
life is as it should be
peace is attained
thank you goddess.