CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A Potpurri of Shit


my bella is mowing the lawn or should i say
our semi fields
how can someone look sexy mowing a lawn?!
i dont know.
havent got that one figured out yet.
we go tomorrow a.m. to grocery stores
to prepare for Ernesto
(Btw, make SURE yall are prepared!! Go down a list of Emergency supplies & DONT FORGET about EXTRA pet food!!)
my thoughts are with my Grandma,my boys, & Cheryl
most likely,
she'll hafta be at work
and i'll be next door at her folks'
i pray it isnt bad
makes me think of those affected (effected?) by Katrina
bush is such an ass
ugh.
god bless those people.
anyways, our wittle Harley looks SO bored these days
i can't wait for another doggy
Crimmus i tell him
crimmus
his grand-momma will buy him a sister
i caught a snap shot of my bambino looking so...
him.
i gtg study *woot*
so, take care and
peace, love, and happy farting!!