CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Its a good balance

ok so its been a while.
its been a good run of bad luck.
a storm took out my PC,
a stressfull visit home produced a tower,
not a monitor,
the next day,
school stuff brought me to my breaking point,
but thank Buddha for guardian angels,
so now i can get to school,
my Bella is without a doubt, my rock,
if the tower doesn't work with the monitor to be given to us,
we'll bite the bullet for a brand spanking new PC from Dell,
anyways...
my house is now immaculate
seriously
i fear my quirks are the beginnings of OCD,
LoL
my peds cardiologist appointment is the 15th,
school starts the 14th
my goal,
Dean's List
then i will achieve much more than just good grades...
i will be proud of myself.
so all's well that ends well.

My quote of the day:
" love conquers all."