CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

FROBISHER

my brain hurts
is it possible to feel your brain absorbing & growing?
FROBISHER
why can't i remember that name?
FROBISHER
this afternoon i took Harley out for a piss
all was quiet
FRBISHNOFF?
NO
the highway was empty
quiet
no cars
FORBS?
NO

such an ere feeling
too quiet
bad air
FORBISH?
NO

jon benet ramesy arrest
ten years after
patsy gone
the pain i cannot fathom
FORBISH? AGAIN, NO
yesterday i was told
children are possible
to have one ripped away
unimagineable
FORBISHNACROFT? FUKK NO.
my pediatric cardiologist's name
alexander ellis
how about that
definately not a coicidence
FROBRISHNACROFT? NADA.
walking in the MUSC corridors
in the children's hospital
with my soul mate, my partner
circle's round,
it has no end,
that's how long i want to be your friend
FROBISHNER? MAYBE?
the last time i was there
my Nana kept a vigil for me
never ending love
that's the stuff of fairy tales
how lucky am i
to walk the halls twice
twice with true love
FROBISHER?
YES,
YES THAT IS IT.