CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 11, 2006

Florida Here We Come!!

well, its official!!
we're going to Florida not this but next Friday!!
we ran into a tricky situation with Harley
if we couldnt get someone from Florence to meet us halfway
to take Harley back to Florence to my Momma's,
we woulda been screwed.
i asked a friend of mine if he could meet us half way,
but he works LOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG hours
and will be on the road a lot.
so he can't.
aunt boo said she'd meet us at the 119 mm on 95

anyways.... so it'll fun in the sun for us and we'll get to see the gulf coast.
i don't think i've ever seen the gulf coast before.

yeahhhhh!
i've got my rough draft of my first essay done
Mama said, she said, she's proud of me. (Lil too much Waterboy there)
im proud of me too

i'm beginning to achieve the goals i wanted.
got rid of the toxic people,
i've become a recluse, i stay to myself
friendships gone awry,

never hate.
everything has its reasons.

anyways, i'm gone set back chillin & get ready to have to fun in Florida