CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 24, 2006

English ASSignment

Hola peeps!!
Ok fer muh English, my professor wanted us to write
a paragraph on the subject,
"An Extraordinary Thing Happened Today"
It had to have a beginning, middle, and end.
So, I did it.
Here it is:

The most extraordinary, unheard of series of events happened to me today. I was taking my dog, Harley, on a walk. As we passed by a humongous magnolia tree, Harley stepped on a whoopee cushion that had been discarded on the ground. The gust of wind expelled from the whoopee cushion caused a tree limb to fall. Sitting on that branch was the most repulsive, bizarre convict I have ever seen. He had one wily eye, his remaining teeth were stained yellow, he was going bald, and he was wearing his prison jumpsuit accompanied by a bright pink tutu. It was the most darnedest thing I have ever seen! I immediately called the police. It turned out; he was a highly wanted fugitive, so I was given a two million dollar reward from the FBI. That was the most unusual, strange, and extraordinary day I have ever had!

His reply to my assignment:

Good job! You have a definite beginning, supporting details, and closing. This is what a draft should have.


WTF?! He didn't say near a word about my imagination and the sheer stupidity of this nonsense!! This is madness!!