CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 13, 2006

My Dreamy Reality

today
Bella
her Mom
and I
drove to Santee to the Stoffer's (sp.?) store
we were so disappointed
so
LoL
we stopped at a frikkin Food Lion
for my chocolate covered pretzels
DELISH!!
last night Bella said somehing rather haunting
she said she was making me old
funny
because i feel in place
i feel like i belong
i'm where i'm supposed to be
where i'm meant to be
and my Bella...
she is my rock
"the wind beneath my sheets"
she is such a Blessing
together we are at our greatest
i guess
what i'm trying to express is...
in life, i have crossed paths with those
who have inexplicably left footprints within my soul
those i cannot forget
but Bella,
she,
she is my soulmate
its something bigger than what's here on Earth

its just some cosmic thing,
a heavenly dessert,
that slams two beings in a blender and spits us back into the big world
and says "find each other and you'll be fine"
kinda like WHAT DREAMS MAY COME
definately
Bella is my dream...and my reality

i love you back, baby.