CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Wasted Trip, Wasted Beer, and Wasted Thoughts

well i went back to Florence
Monday night
wasted trip
"confrontation" with the Asshole
my mutt still answers to Shithead
long talk with muh Grandma
gawd i love that old woman
she's a crazy ol' shit
i hope i'm just like her
when i get that old
* BIG cheesy grin *
i met cheryl's friends 'a' and 'L'
i tried to drink a baby beer
couldn't finish it
cheryl poured what i couldn't finish off out onto the ground
alcohol abuse, i know
but it'll be okay
shit happens
not sleeping well
wonder whats up with that
hmmm
my momma took my chillens to virginia
or was it west virginia
hell if i remember
i am tired
today cheryl and i went swimming
we went over to the apartments where she used to live
to sneak into the pool
we are terrible, lol
blah blah blah
random thoughts on a merry go round over and over in my head
strange songs stuck on replay
"I don't care what they think
I don't care what they say
What do they know about this
love anyway"

"i know you know you are...
you are the oh in la la
blow a little kiss get a little bit get a little high yeah yeah
and i can't get you out of me cause your too deep inside"

we leave in the morning like in the WEEEEEEEEEEE early hours
to head for atlanta
the Holy City Pair goin to a REAL Pride
* WooHoo *
my lil fag can't go
it made me sad
but i understand
when i get back
i'll upload the pics to show yall
maybe i can get a good picture shot of the indigo girls
or a shot from the lil gay country bar we're going to
* How AWESOME is that, btw?! *