CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

'Can Ya Get Em Spayed Or Neutered?'

so i crawled out of bed at 10 this a.m.
cheryl and i go to the spoleto festival in marion sq. downtown
beautiful photography and art work
suffocatingly humid and painfully hot
though it was lightly raining through the sun
devil musta been beatin his wife again
we came home for lunch
i had my fried crabs
yummy
then we went to the liberry
got 'gone with the wind'
on cassette tape
and about three other books hard and paper back written by local authors
cheryl mercilessly tried explaining fiction and non fiction to me
i know the diff between fake and real
but my brain will not compute the terms non fiction and fiction
kinda like liz explaining billions of times
effect and affect
still don't comprehend
tell me how i can in detail tell you all about dsl
but i can't tell you the diff in effect and affect
looked at hamsters in petsmart today
she asks
'can you get em spayed and neutered'
i love my girlfriend
she tried convincing me to hold a snake
i touched
but refused to hold
another day has passed
alls well that ends well