CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 27, 2005

The Story Of Two Carolina Bell(e)s In Atlanta

















Pic 1: My Bella lookin nice for our date in Atlanta. Pic 2: Us in Atlanta at Pride in the park,...check out that cleavage, day-um it baby!!


Okay, so here's the story of Atlanta for all yall nosy people. We left like at 11-ish Friday morning. Cheryl worked Thursday 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. Friday. She got all of maybe two hours sleep, before she drove us to Atlanta. I drove outside of Newberry over the state line to Augusta. The traffic didn't mesh well with my nerves. Anyways, we get to the Atlanta Marriot Marquis (a 4 star hotel in downtown) to find that even though it was Valet parking, the hotel's parking garage was full. SOOOO, I got out, Cheryl and I unloaded the car, and she went on the first adventure to find parking. We get up to our room (on the 16th floor) and take a nap/shower to meet Mason (her best friend and her lil fag) for supper. He, btw, is as nice and adorable as a bug! So we go ridin around with him so he can show me Midtown and the park where Pride is. Midtown is where the gays live, I shit yall not. Its AWESOME. Anyways, when we rode with him, Cheryl and I saw a sex store like a few blocks from our hotel. The look on her face confirmed my thoughts that we should check it out since we are on a treasure hunt anyways. Soooooo, like at 12 that night, she and I head to downtown Atlanta to the sex store. Way-el we found out that it was the wrong place for two white girls from South Kackalacky to be by themselves. We didn't go into the store bc...well...it was over run by the wrong crowd of peoples. LoL. On the walk back to the hotel some scary guy named Charlie from Gaffney, SC accompanied us most of the way back. Yea buddy. Right on. Anyways, we get back to the hotel where we had an umm.... "Adventure" with the room service cart, LoL. As you can see in the picture somewhere on this journal, the food was good according to Cheryl, LoL!!! So the next day we went to Pride and had a BLAST. Columbia Pride isn't jack SHIT to Atlanta Pride. Oh the girls, hmmmmm... yummy. That night we went to see Mr. & Mrs. Smith, well now, what can I say? Cheryl and I had FUUUUUUUUUUUUN watching that one. * Ahem * ANYWAYS... Sunday we met back up to say Goodbye to Mason and his beau. And we headed on home. We went to Orangeburg and spent the night in my dream house, down from her parents' house. She and I are discussing moving back to her home come Feb. Hell, if all goes as hoped, we may just have a house of our own come then. When we got to Orangeburg, she was on the jon readin the paper and saw where it said that Orangeburg got the All American City Award. Funny thing is, we met A LOT of the hopefuls at our hotel in Atlanta, bc thats where the conference was. We didn't even know Orangeburg was there. How weird is that?! Today I went to Flo. to my appt. with Voc. Rehab. All is looking up. Stopped to see my Momma, who informed me that my Dad, Steve, outted me to his folks. Who, in turn, said I wasn't welcome to the lake house. Margaret was upset by it and asked why, so I told her there was a disagreement. She doesn't know about me yet. So I had to, in turn, figure out a way to tell my Momma that Margaret was upset without giving a way her impending suprise party. Talk about tricky. The Step Grand Parents are pretentious jack asses any damn ways. So, I went to Mama Linda's and got Harley and came on back to Charleston. Cheryl's at work, and I'm slap silly tired. I'll see if I can get the rest of the pictures added on this thing. Peace out, yall.