CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 30, 2005

My Fairy Charmer

I just took Harley
Outside for a shit
And what did I see?
A firefly,
A fairy.
Tink led the Lost Boys and Wendy
From Never Land to back home,

Where they belonged.
Kinda fitting don't you think?
Seeing that Fairy tonight reminded me
I am where I am supposed to be.
I am with the woman of my dreams,
My own Lil Fairy Charmer.
She caught me,
She didn't have to try to tame, control, or threaten me
Like all the others did.
Its like a Flutterby Charmer...
They can hold out their hands
And a Flutterby will grace them with their presence
You cannot try to contain or capture a Flutterby,
It would scare them off or kill them
Flutterby Charmers are of a rare, dying breed
Diamonds in the rough
Kind hearted
True souls who shine beautiful and exquisite colors.
But I think its the Flutterbies and Fairies
Who're the true lucky and Blessed ones
For a Flutterby and Fairy Charmer
Are as rare and mystical and timeless
As Fairies and Leprechauns.
I think back to all those before her,
Those who I’ve loved and hated
With the fiercest of passion.
I have loved and have been loved,
Some true
Some false
Some grudge fukks
Some just for amusement purposes
But all in all
My past is what it is
I cannot change the past
Only who I am now
I believe that we all take different paths in our lives
We are all here for different reasons
We love certain people for different reasons
(Though sometimes we scratch our heads
and wonder what the HELL we were thinking)
BUT I believe in fate and destiny
Therefore, I believe nothing is a mistake,
Everything truly happens for a reason,
And what’s meant to be,
Will ultimately be.
I have come a long ways recently
And I still have a long journey ahead of me
I am Blessed for all I have had
And looking back in hindsight,
I am reminded
Of how wonderful my Little Fairy Charmer is.