CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Florence, My Purple Rain

so i have returned home
for another longated visit
sure i miss my girl
but i smile
crossing the Florence County line
a place in which i once had come to despise
now has become my sanctuary
we are pondering getting rid of harley
my lovely yoda wanna be, piss drinking stupid ass mutt
it'll hurt my heart
no doubt
to see him go
but with 5 other dogs in the house
its a hard thing to deal with
i love him
he is one of a kind
but stubborn and hardheaded he is
not like my pixie baby
gentle, sweet, and laid back
home has its flaws
but doesn't it all have its flaws
its a love/hate relationship with florence
my family and my friends
my ghosts, nightmares, and monsters
all reside here
just to find my quiet place
rosie has her yellow as her happy place, her happy color
so tis true perhaps,
candice, my old love, was right
i am indeed laughing and dancing
in the purple rain