CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Just Thinkin A Happy Tawt, Tink!!

hmmm what can i say tonight
last night before i crashed
i watched QAF
rosie guest starred in it
she will be on the next few i think
but she was lookin all hot 'n shit
she had the same dialect that she had in her CBS movie 'riding the bus with my sister'
(i think that was the title but don't quote me on it)
its this kinda quirky, nasaly, dorky kinda talk
but its hot
june picks on me saying rosie's awful dorky
how can i see her as hot
but i swear rosie is way hot
mmmm yummy...she can be my happy thought, LoL
*sigh*
anyways my lil pixie is turning into quite the princess
prancing around like her shit don't stink
and an unquenchable thirst for affection
its weird because she is a lot like me
i can hear all the smart ass comment about what i just said
about pixie being like me
so just save your breath and shut the fukk up
it was rainy all day today
my joints ached
i must be getting old
my mind is just wandering, really
i cannot think of anything to say
every word being critiqued
every action being judged
i am glad i am one to not really care what others think of me
i have said it before and i'll say it again
i only care about what the ones i love and care about think and feel
here are some quotes that i found of interest:

*Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgment of others.
*No accurate thinker will judge another person by that which the other person's enemies say about him.
*Hatred -- The anger of the weak.
*Hate would destroy him who hated.
*When our hatred is too bitter, it places us below those whom we hate.