CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

My Dearest Bella, My Beloved

There are just some things in this world that exemplify beauty...Botticelli, van Gogh, innocence, family, traditions, a woman's smile,...But all of them fail in comparison to you, my Beloved. When you grace me with your warm smile, that is the best feeling in the world. It makes my heart glee, and makes Tink’s light glow. Everday I am Blessed by your love, I fall even more in love with you, as if that were possible. That is like saying that there is no sweeter air than in the South, in the morning when the sun’s rays gently awaken the mighty plains, and the dew still kisses the grass. There is an unspoken majesty about your love. Like lying in a field at night, gazing upon the Heavens to see the stars twinkle and dance in all their wondrous glory. Or the way the waves blanket the Carolina shores during the changing of the tides, it’s the way the mythology tales have been passed through the generations. Your adorable freckles kiss against your skin in places that would send even the most experienced lady into wild, untamed, unimaginable fantasies. The gentle-hearted look in your eyes reminds one of a time when courteous, romantic people were about. Your eyes, bluer than all the oceans, and truly the most exquisite of either side of the Mason-Dixon. My heart and soul glow with pride when I am with you. When the world sees what a genuine, sincere, compassionate lady I have on my side who loves with all that she is,…how can that in itself not be a Blessing? When I taste your soft lips against mine, my heart quickens its’ pace, as if it were to jump right out of my chest. My spoken words become jumbled and stuttered. Your presumptuous words causing heat in my body and my cheeks to still flush. Your caressing touches along the curves of my body, carry me away to a Never Land of sensuous excitement. Thank you, Bella. Thank you for your unwavering support and love. Thank you for making me feel like a true Southern Belle. You truly are the fabric of fairytales. I am truly Blessed to be loved by such a rare, true lady of such splendid magnitude as yourself. I don't know what I ever did to deserve a dream come true, such as you. You are, without a doubt, the reason my heart both skips a beat and continues beating. You are my breath of fresh air in a two faced, suffocating world. I love you my Darling.