CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

An Anniversary Adventure

so today is our 3 month anniversary
wow
3 months
i am in touch
with my insides
my wonderful girlfriend
my family
my * TRUE * friends
i know life can be a bitch at times
no doubt
but aint it grande?!
when i see my woman
or the marshes of charleston
or see my boys and the crazy old lady
i close my eyes
and thank the Goddesses and Gods
for all this
its truly amazing
ya know
everyday
a new adventure
taking life in
like a deep breath of ocean air
she's cooking our supper
right now
i look at her
and see a heavenly light around her
her aura
the epitomy of beautiful
one of a million reasons i fell in love with her
i am truly the luckiest girl in the world
we went swimming in the other apartment's pool again today
ah
how Tink loves her adventures with her girl