CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 10, 2005

Some Things Worth Fighting For

tonight angie was on dateline
very tasty
yummy
her lips sky rocket my imgination
into an unknown world of sexual utopia
every lesbian's deepest desire
she said tonight
that there are things worth fighting for,
to make this world a better place
that may not be a direct quote
but its close enough
how right she is
there are things worth fighting for
love comes to my mind first
my lover's calming touch
her kisses that intoxicate me
knowing i can be who i really am
and she'll still adore me
we have our ups and downs
trials and tribulations
in this life
no doubt
but we have to stand for something
believe in it
with every fiber of our being
and be willing to not just die for it
but live for it as well
hope is our innately instilled faith
that carries us where our destiny wishes
i have seen and heard many things in my life
there has been much i've not seen or heard
and much that i will in my time to come
but one thing that i do know is this
love is worth fighting for

i love you.