CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Somewhere

i must start out by saying this:
Harley's "welfare" has NOT been jeopardized.
It highly insults me that somebody would say so.
Accidents happen.
Every child, at some point in time, has an ACCIDENT.
It didn't mean to happen.
Hence: IT BEING AN ACCIDENT.
Harley has recovered, he is fine, and is in good spirits and good health.
now thats off my chest...
it was good to see Rosie's return
the high school girl i once was,
was happy again
its like holding your breath for a whole minute.
then when you let it all out and breathe it in again,
it feels SOOO good and SOOO relieving.
it felt good to see her back on tv.
i'm still in shock over Steve Irwin's death
man,
a stingray.
how bizzarre is that?!
my instinct fear is kicking in
it sounds stupid
but Irwin's death is the beginning.
First was Diana,
then Nana,
then Mother Theresa.
Always in 3s.
2 celebrities,
and one you know.
i know,
i'm being paranoid.
i hate september
come monday, it'll be alright, buffett says
but don't forget to put up a red or white candle in your window
we gotta find the purple
somewhere in the pain, anger, and hate...
somewhere is my purple

Fire And Rain Lyrics
Just yesterday morning, they let me know you were gone.
Suzanne, the plans they made put an end to you.
I walked out this morning and I wrote down this song,
I just can't remember who to send it to.
I've seen fire and I've seen rain.
I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end.
I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend,
but I always thought that I'd see you again.
Won't you look down upon me, Jesus,
You've got to help me make a stand...
Been walking my mind to an easy time,
my back turned towards the sun.
Lord knows when the cold wind blows it'll turn your head around.
Well, there's hours of time on the telephone line to talk about things to come.
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
Oh, I've seen fire and I've seen rain.
I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end.
I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend,...
Thought I'd see you one more time again.
There's just a few things coming my way this time around, now.
Thought I'd see you, thought I'd see you, fire and rain, now.