CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bitter Queen

today Bella, Harley & I went to Cola
to Finlay
boy that place is gettin scary
as we walked by this one particular jagged black dude
he tried being nice to Harley,
who promptly barked at him
the guy asked what was wrong with him
(*gasp* theres nothing wrong with my dog, i'm insulted!!)
bella said he doesnt like people
then i swear to you he said
"then i'll kick him in the face" in the MOST queerest voice
i was like WHOAH,
that voice came outta him?!
i told cheryl "boy that isnt a bitter old queen is it?"
i'd be bitter too if i had stuff goin up my butt for years on end.
*sigh*

i just dont know.
we finally found this store i've been looking for for a few years
my ex showed me this toy store
the mystery of "this is it" has been solved
anyways, my supper's ready.
go give somebody a hug and be cool.