CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 18, 2006

Beautiful Purple

Oh i love going home!!
Kelleigh is SOOOO beautiful!!
i simply ADORED feeding her, & holding her...
Bella said she liked seeing me hold the baby
Awww...YaY!!
Harley is a jackass
He ran after two joggers & a Spaniel
i don't understand...
He's getting more aggressive.
WTF, man?!
My venture at Aunt Gaye's
It was...
Well, I'm left speechless in descriptives, so lemee explain...
Harley had his flea meds within this past month,
Aunt Gaye's latest inheritence cat is covered with fleas
And 30 minutes later, so was Harley
We had to bathe him at Linda's.
Gah.
Diff'rent folks, diff'rent strokes, I suppose.
Alex busted out with THE FUNNIEST "Yo Mama" crack.
He said, "Yo Mama's so fat, to haul ass, she had to make 2 trips."
OMFG!!
Then when we got home, I saw the new tenants blatantly lying to Cheryl's parents.
*must....hold....back....evil*
I'll post all the pics of the squirrels & when we got bogged on the 4 wheeler asap.
Oh I got my grade for my English Narrative Essay....a 96.
This brings my English average to a 97.14.
With my History being a 90,...
this means
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER I HAVE STRAIGHT A's!!
*oh and today is the 9 year anniversary of my Nana's death. i put down yellow daisies on her grave. God Bless you, Nana*