CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Shit Head

last night we cleansed
i feel SO good
inside i am at peace
balanced
today bella cooked me french toast
i relaxed before the big test
played reba out loud
then i went in to take it
i nailed my essay questions
but the multiple questions were bullshit
there were 20 questions at 3 points a piece
i questioned myself on 9 of the questions
not only did the professor re-word both the q's & answers,
he made them so simple that it seemed like a trick question!!
shit head.
the lowest i can possibly get is a 77
thats a C
i knew the material, that was no issue.
the issue is the shit head professor!!
rat bastard!!

Stewie: You know what else is disgusting? (He farts and his right eye turns red.) Oh damn, I broke a blood vessel.

Stewie (picking his nose): Does this not disgust you? Brian: Kid, you're talkin' to a guy who uses his tongue for toilet paper.

Stewie (to Chris, who's calling from the jungle): Do the women there have exposed clitoratae?

Peter: At least they don't put their feminine ointments next to the mustard, Lois. That was the worst hot dog I ever ate.

Peter (while digging a hole for a pool): Kids, promise me you won't go swimming without a lifeguard. It's my duty as a parent to make sure you're safe.....hehehehehe....doody.....hehehehe....diarrhea. Hey, Lois....diarrhea." Lois: Oh Peter, I'm carrying iced tea.

Meg: Dad, if I don't get my driver's license, I'll never have any boyfriends, I'll never get married and I'll have to adopt a kid like Rosie O'Donnell. Peter: Meg ... are you implying that Rosie O'Donnell cant drive?