CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 17, 2006

WoW

WoW!!
this was the BEST weekend EVER!!
MASON came home
we enjoyed a SUPERB supper my Bella cooked
gotta LOVE cooking on the grill,
don't you?!
after supper i went to take my lil Shithead out for a dump,
and when i came back in,
there sat Mason & Bella in the dark
at the kitchen table
with a birthday cake
with two BIG RED candles in it!!
i totally got misty eyed
but TY GOD it was dark,
so they didn't see that!!
after that we went to the land
to have a fire under the stars
it was sooooo nice
although Bella still doesn't
get what a "Cherylism" is
LoL!!
Mason went home Sunday,
which was Easter
we had a blast
i wore my hair a different way
(shut up)

and asked cheryl's mom what she thought of it
bc i was still unsure of it
she got this huge smile on her face
and said "what hair?"
then she busted out laughing
LoL!!
she was jk
i wore my hair flat with my bangs sticking straight out,
it was cute!!
the kids came over for lunch
with they're mom & dad
after lunch Bella & I rode in the Jeep
its a CR sumin
an 80s model Jeep
with no doors
& orange
as in CLEMSON orange
it was pwetty cool
after lunch we
as in Bella, her Mom, & I,
went to WAL-MART!!
then Bella & I came home

i filled up our bird feeders
she filled up the Humming Bird feeders,
I watered our garden,
she was gonna put our new,
newly painted mailbox up
she the sizing was wrong with the post
so she's gtg get her Daddy to do sumin to it
but also this weekend,
i painted our new mailbox
it has our names on it
"Sarah & Cheryl"
post painting,
i looked at the finished piece
and it was like WoW
thats kinda heavy,
we kinda ARE married now
ITS OFFICIAL HONEY!!
the mail box is SOOOO PERDY!!
anywho,
we took 2 of Bella's momma's dogs to the groomers this morning
Bella's off...durrin sumin
i'm in my bikini
fixing to go do some gardening
WHO'D A EVER THUNK,
me durrin that?!
i'm out like Rosie

BTW...did yall know
that in Buddism,
there are 30-something Hells?
interesting.