CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 07, 2006

Its A GREAT Day...To Be ALIVE!!




















*WooT*

Gettin ready fo mah BDay PARTiES!!
Thas right, Femmes & Butchies,
I said PARTiES!!

Not much to say,
cept I'm tired of wearing a damn heart monitor.
We goin to my Wifey's newphew's baseball game tonight,
A Tractor Pull tomorrow.

HeeHaw!!
Nan's engaged,

big rock,
June 16th.
Kinda sad about that,
Dunno why though.
I SO TOTALLY got GREAT karma back my way!!
The 2nd V220 Cingular sent me,

was a peice of shit.
Hadn't had it for 48 hours and it quit working.
I demanded an upgrade on my cell,
that I wasn't paying for...
So now I have a BRAND SPANKING NEW V557!!

*WooT*
DAMN AND ITS HOTT TOO!!
Don't want the Razr or the Rokr...
Too many problems...
I'mma post my new pictures...
Oh and the Bunny pic is for those who don't like my hair.
*MuAh*

Food For Thought:

"I try and try, To understand, The distance in between, The love I feel, The things I fear, I dearly say good dream, I can finally see it, Now I have to believe, All those precious stories, All the world is made of faith, And trust, And pixie dust. So I'll try, Cause I finally believe!" -Lyrics to "I'll Try" from the soundtrack of RETURN TO NEVERLAND.
I have found that when one's inner light inside their soul begins to dim, it is then when their spirit slowly disinigrates. It is then that all magic, hope, faith, trust, love, and truth is lost. You see, my friends, when Fairies fade, it is you who is fading (dying) within. Magic, Hope, Faith, Trust, Love, and Trust...They NEVER Fade OR Die,...as long as we BELiEVE IN OURSELVES.