CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What I Think...

when i shut it all off
sit back to observe
the world around me
many truths i see
once was said
on her reasoning of being so enticed by me
was the way i saw the world
i looked at it inside out
i looked for the beauty,
not the beast
i suppose if one sits there long enough,
one might even be able
to find a good quality of jack the ripper,
or hussein, or bin laden
that girl,
that thought that of me
she is long gone
memories are all i have
sometimes
i wished i had forgotten those
but like i said,
many truths
i shrug them off of my shoulders
the ones who have hurt me
and the ones i have hurt
karma is justice
it truly is in all what you believe
it has been one complete circle around the sun
and here i am
falling
all over again

it blows my mind to think
that i nievely hung on to an illusion for countless years
swore it to be true to the touch
but you can't put an anchor in quick sand, can you?
let it all go
with the new found freedom within my soul
secretly lying in stash
were the abilities to forgive
and love
with each tide
every star born
every hatchet buried
a deeper
more profound appreciation
grows for my Bella
when i look around
at the world around me
what are the truths i see?
green is not always good.
green, on 2 same yet different levels,
can be deadly.
true acceptance come to each
in its own time and its own space.
true love never goes away,
never faulters.
sometimes to appreciate those,
hastily judged and out cast by the world,
you DO have to sit there and meditate
to find that 1 single diamond in the rough,
that 1 good quality.
loyalty can take you pretty damn far.
something that has lasted past its time
past its own legend
such fables' truths get distorted with time,
what once was,
might've never been again,
but the brute of it all
and the pinacle of it all,
is the release,
the freedom;
nursery rhymes once sounded us to sleep as babes,
the truth cradles us to sleep these days.
life and love...
conquer it all.
i have found my yellow road
my own path
but i still have a while to go before reaching my kingdom
i look forward to finding,
unearthing,
and uncovering the unbreakable truths this world has to offer me
i don't have anything to prove
i am just me
though i might still shudder at Tink or Tiger-Lilly
the freedom tastes beats all i've ever known.
some days are great,
some are good,
some are not so good,
its then i remember to let it all go
every single attachment i've ever had
carefully hand pick every attachment
i still desire to keep in my life
and let all the others
dance up in the Heavens
"along the milkyway...
...along the light of day..."
go frollick through Mt Olympus
hand in hand with every God and Goddess
all the attachments,
all the happiness,
the pain,
the memories...
have permenantly found their place within the gates of neverland
and there they will stay.


Rebel Child
Rebel Child, won't you heed my warnin
One of these days the rain'll come pourin'
Some of thouse sunshine blue sky mornin's
Might just turn to grey
I understand why you do the thing you do
There was a time when I was just like you
I know right now you think you know it all
There's no way that you can break
No way you can fall

Rebel Child, won't you heed my warnin'
One of these days the rain'll come pourin'
Some of those sunshine blue sky mornin's
Might just turn to grey
I've been there and I know what you're thinking

You're flying high but one day you'll blink and
That cloud your're on will just start sinkin'
Don't wait till it's too late
Whoa oh rebel child
I know you can't learn from my mistakes
You've got your own road you've gotta take
And it might look like it's paved in gold
Just remember that you'll have to reap
All the seeds you sew
Keep your feet on the ground
And one eye one heaven do
Do a lot of forgivin'
But not much forgettin'
And remember life is one big lesson
Whoa oh Rebel Child
Whoa oh Rebel Child