CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

3

just trying to focus
clear my mind
so many thoughts

trying to cloud my sight
bush authorized the leak

*shhh, i tell myself*
it outrages me
*calm with the quiet*
its a pissing contest between the big boys

*i am free*
i cut it all off
every ounze
never have i felt so extremely exposed
curly locks all boisterious and happy
all growed up

bittersweet memories
leave a lingering taste on my pallet
and a broken black & white picture replaying in my head
*she let herself go, says george strait*
i nod my head,
now i understand
the buddHa seriously makes sense
an odd fact my add has noticed:
there are many many pairs of 3's in the world
a conspiracy theorist's haven
or heaven
whats the difference?
anyways, 3 buddHa's in buddism,
the 3 graces in Greek Mythology/Botticelli,
3 bad guys (Bush, Hussein, bin laden),
3 flutes in super mario 3,
3 stars in the belt of O'rien,
3 parts to every story/life (beginning, middle, end),
see my point?
curious it indeed is.
so it seems as if i have pulled a Reba,
after almost tagging Ro last night
Reba went from long glamorous mucho famous hair,
to BAM!!
a short pixie cut in her song/video/TV Movie "Forever Love"
Bye bye bye
(another set of 3's?)
went my own curls.
4 hair cuts later,
satisfaction achieved.
mine ain't a pixie cut (suprisingly)
DING DING goes the alarm
i chopped off all my hair
and got 2 tattoos
what the hell am i durrin, i ask her
she says its an expression of my individuality
LoL
her gentle words lead me to believe
its either the border to crazy or freedom
hell, maybe they are both the same
i was doin okay until i saw the pictures of my long beautiful curly hair
it leaves 3x's the bittersweet after taste :-D