CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

To Fall Asleep in My Lover's Arms Is A Dream Come True

I feel the heat of her body next to mine. Breath escapes her mouth and is soft and warm on the back of my neck. Two delicate arms are snaked around me and hold me in a loving embrace. Fragile fingers are weaved in with mine creating a symbol of togetherness. Silky smooth legs have worked there way in between my legs, I am convinced she is long gone in a world of sleep and dreams. As my eyes become heavy and my breath starts to get heavy, I feel a gentle movement and then a graceful finger begins to work its way loose from mine on a path to a soft, warm place nestled between my legs. I am still slightly dozy, so I am wondering if this is a dream or not. My question is answered when that throbbing, electric feeling begins to shoot through my body. Her lips start to trail up my neck at the same time her finger begins to stimulate me in that way that only she can. It does not take long and I am moaning, begging, and pulsating. My head starts to spin, my body begins to take control and before I know it, I am cumming, screaming, and clinging to her. After I come back down from my euphoric cloud, she squeezes me tight, places her fingers back in mine and whispers in my ear “Good night Angel, I love you.”

I LOVE YOU, BELLA!!