CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Baseball Game, Buddha, & No Party


















The Family at "Fred's" Baseball Game Last night.
There's the family..."Pretty" cheesin with my Bella...
Everybody cheerin bc our baby boy hit a home run.
That was one whack game. Man I'mma tell ya,
them damn coaches can't see for nothin,
makin bad calls,
then actin like major fukkin jackasses,
yellin at the kids...
If those had been coaches at MY BOY'S baseball game...
Both my Mom and my Girl woulda had to have
held me back by my collar. I'd have gone in there with
a 2x4 had them sons of bitches pulled that shit on my boy.
Good Lawd. That was a hellacious emotionally charging game.


See my Lil BUDDHA? I saw him in the store
and had to adopt his lil "disabled" self.
"It was destiny." LoL!! ISN'T HE ADORABLE?!

My 2nd BDay party may be grinding to a hault.
Grandma's faultering memory
Did not reveal an event the entire family has been awaiting for 15 months.
*Btw, Nanci...you're a greedy, inconsiderate, emotionless bitch. You have shamed your own Mother even in her death. I hope you can be at peace with your self made demise*
Now I feel guilty
Like I shouldn't even have my party at all bc of this.
I've let myself get so worked up about this,
I've sickened myself.
*sigh*
Horrible, vivid nightmares ensued.
God, BuddHA, or whoever... Save Us All.