CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

New Tats, I Got Muh hair Did, & It Was Our 1 Yr Anniversary















so this weekend we went to beaufort and savannah.

we stayed with dianna,
who was so gracious to invite us into her home for the weekend.
her house sits right on the marsh,
it is a view to die for.
and her lil teeny tiny Pom, Gram, is just deliciously adorable.
before we left for savannah,
dianna was kind enough to butch me up.
that is right, femmes and butches,
my curly long locks are GONE!!
i now have wonderful spikey hair.
in savannah, i got my tattoos.
i cried, i'm woman enough to admit it.
when the guy put the needle
on my backbone,
i wanted to rip his balls off and ram them down his throat.
my Bella held my hand,
like the wonderful wifey she is.
I know the pictures of my hair aren't that great,
and you can't see all of my hair.
(Not that there's much to see.)
But my Wifey was at work tonight,
so I had to do the best I could to take the pictures myself.
I'll get her to take better pictures tomorrow
and I'll post them then.
By the way, the purple star tattoo represents my Neverland,
watching and guiding over me.
The Chinese symbol means Strength.
I chose that particular symbol
because Reba sings a song titled "Survivor."
In it she sings
"...The doctor gave me 30 days,
But I must have had my mama's will,
And God's amazing grace...
The baby girl without a chance,
A victim of circumstance,
The one who oughta give up,
But she's just too hard headed...
With gentle hands,
And the heart of a fighter,
I'm a survivor..."
Anyways, that songs relates a lot to me, I feel.
I feel that because I am a survivor, I have strength.
Anyways, I'm through rambling.
Hope yall enjoyed the pictures.

A Little Lesson To Live By: It is not by the amount that giving is productive of reward but rather by the generous impulse behind it. Therefore even so little as a handful of rice flour given with a pure heart becomes something that will bring great reward.-Vimana Vatthu