CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Trying To See The Purple

my dog has behavior problems
separation anxiety
and
some form of aggression towards large dogs
i am getting so stressed over this
when there are plenty of other things to stress over
he chewed up my hearing aid
when i went onto the porch to smoke
i'm sure voc rehab will love that
so
we have decided that i will have to immediately begin
obedience training ( sit, stay )
and allow one hour per day for excersize/play time
come january
if no progress is made
a visit to the vet will occur
i think the bastard needs anxiety meds
a swift kick in the ass
and obedience training
it is always something,
isn't it?
* positive vibes, good energy *
* counting my Blessings *
i have a roof over my head
food
clothes
great friends
a wonderful family
an awesome therapist
and a truly amazing partner
i have much to be thankful for
if i close my eyes
i can almost see the purple...