CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 27, 2005

A Purple-istic Thanksgiving

so thanksgiving has come & gone
was nervous about going home
family...
gotta love 'em
but ya ass damn sure don't hafta like 'em
anyways
my 2nd cousin came to eat with us
that was nice
my Bella bought me Reba's new double CD
( 33 #1 Hits )
slightly disapointed
doesn't have Fancy OR The Night The Lights Went Out In GA.
those are two of her BIGGEST hits
and I KNOW THEY WERE #1!!
my boys are SO adorable!!
my parents got them awesome bday gifts...
alex got a catcher's gear & get up
( whatever the hell that all requires, beats me )
ellis got an electric guitar & an ampliphier (sp.?)
he'll begin lessons next year
i got to spend time with Mz Hannah Bannanna
we watched Madagascar together
well i tried to
but my deaf ass couldn't hear the movie because
she was giggling so much at it
she's such a sweetie patootie
i went to spend time with mama linda
but she was in broken heartsville when i stopped by
margaret has safely returned from NYC
( thank you, Goddess )
my mom brought me home today
that was cool
i got to spend an hour & a half ALONE with my mom
had the predicted normal family drama at thanksgiving...
yada yada yada
i was pleased to spend time with my family
but lemee TELL YOU!!
i was SOOOOO glaad ( haha ) to get harley & go home
to see my Wifey
I MISSED HER SOOO MUCH!!
MORE than ALL the stars in the Heavens!!
in retrospect ab this thanksgiving...
pondering lesson learned...
I dun tol' my Honey & I'll tell yall
I'mma quote the movie
- Finding Neverland -
" J.M. Barrie: You find a glimmer of happiness in this world, there's always someone who wants to destroy it. "


* This one reminds me of my Nana *
Peter Llewelyn Davies: It's just, I thought she'd always be here.
J.M. Barrie: So did I. But in fact, she is, because she's on every page of your imagination. You'll always have her there. Always.
Peter Llewelyn Davies: But why did she have to die?
J.M. Barrie: I don't know, boy. When I think of your mother, I will always remember how happy she looked sitting there in the parlor watching a play about her family, about her boys that never grew up. She went to Neverland and you can visit her any time you like if you just go there yourself.
Peter Llewelyn Davies: How?
J.M. Barrie: By believing, Peter. Just believe.



I know this much, I've learned to BELiEVE in my purple...in myself...in my love...in the truth...it seems as if the scabs have metamorphasized into scars...it is those scars...those reminders...that keeps me going...Even better now is my Bella believes in me...and that...is way better than anything in this world...My scars; my determination & muse...My Bella..." My Heartsong. "