CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 04, 2005

LUCY!! I'm home!!

wow
we have been SUPER busy
we've got mostly everything unpacked
and put in its' proper place
just a few scraggling pieces of clothing and decorative items
but they will find thier places soon enough
yesterday Cheryl and i went to flotown
we had intended on getting furniture from my Momma's
but Cheryl's Dad's truck needs a part on it first before we can go to flotown with it
so instead
we visited my Mawmaw for a lil while,
saw my mama linda and got my harley
then we went to my mom's
she loaded us up with like
no shit
AT LEAST $100 worth of food
and
and
AND
she gave us our crimmus present early
that REALLY helped us out MAJORLY
today we took care of a lot of odds and ends
it doesn't look like we accomplished much b/t yesterday and today
but my garsh
we did a helluva lot!!
i'm SOOOOOOO ecstatic to have my lil shithead HOME with ME
i have a slight concern with him now though
he has never had any problems socializing with other dogs prior
but the biggest dog he has been around is a bulldog
today harley showed some serious aggression towards a chow/retriever mix
and like a week ago,
he showed the same aggression towards a lab mix
this concerns me
i do not know what to do
or how to handle this situation
the 2 big dogs he showed aggression to are cheryl's dad's dogs
however
cheryl's mom's 2 dogs ( a pom and a maltese )
he gets along fine with
when harley is inside the gate at her mom's
he barks at the 2 big dogs when they're on the other side of the gate
but he shows no aggression then
so i am confuzzled
harley though a faggot ass p*ssy
is not normally aggressive at all
i'll just have to do some investigating and ask around
anyways
i am EXHAUSTED
oh and the other thing...
i am at war with lifetimetv.com
i ordered thier ringtone of the golden girls theme song
paid for it and all
but is it on my phone?
hell no.
i WILL win this war
at whatever cost
it feels good to have a home now
my heart and soul are at last content and happy
thank you to the Heavens above
the purple is even more pretty now that we're home