CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sniff, Sniff






















okay so wednesday i had 2 appointments in C-ton
my therapist & audologist
session with Dr G went well
audiologist told VR i do need a new hearing aid
(well gee, look at the shock factor there, folks)
was kinda cranky wed. a.m.
so i figured it was just PMS
lucky me
PMS
sinus infection
possible ear infection
fever
and muscle weakness/strained in my shoulders
heehaw yall
lucky lucky lucky
my girl
she forgot 1 of my 3 idols
she got ro & my Nana
but she completely forgot Reba
not completely sure how to react to that
* sniff, sniff *
* sad, pathetic, hurt look, & big puppy dog eyes *
my boy
he know his mom's sick
he's loving me extra extra
i told her life was/is a circle
and because of her
my life has completed its circle
and is now complete
i look on Ro's blog & she says
" did stand up twice last week
wild to be back there
tiny stages
young comics
waiting
working out new stuff
full circle

we all go
round n round "

how right you are, ro.

p.s.~ yall see my adorable Bella lookin like a goofball in my tobbaggan (sp.?) ? then, there's me & my boy, & Bella and my boy