CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Reincarnated Ralph & Nana's Message

so because we are in the country
we have field mice out in the yard
so just in case
we put down poison for 'em everywhere
well
last night i found a half dead one
wriggling on it's back on our kitchen floor
ralph reincarnated
( seein as to how he was 1/2 dead )
i had to call cheryl's momma to come get it
i'm such a pussy
i know
anyways
lemee tell yall about somethin kinda unexplainable
last night ( or this a.m., whatever )
i had a dream that my Nana
was wearing my sterling silver ring
2 things here;
Nana ALWAYS wore gold
and
i'd lost my ring pre-move & haven't been able to find it ANYWHERE
" but i digress "
in my dream
i noticed the ring on her hand because it was silver
i said " Nana thats my ring "
she said "Well here you go Honey "
so alas i awoke from my dream
got up
went to the bathroom
walked down the hallway
and looked at my Nana's picture that is on display
i look at her everyday & night
before i go to bed
and when i wake up
now get this shyt...
my ring was sitting right in front of her picture
it was as if she was saying
" here you go Honey "
now i asked cheryl about this, right?
her mom found my ring this a.m.,
gave it to cheryl when she went to her house before coming home,
who upon returning to our home this a.m.,
set it in front of my Nana's picture
still kinda freakish/cool, isn't it?
THEN...
THEN!!
i call my Mawmaw to tell her about it...
and be danged if she didn't find Nana's necklace on her dresser THIS MORNING
Mawmaw said she'd been looking for it for a while
and had not been able to find it amongst the chaos on top on her dresser
she said when she happened to walk by her dresser
BAM!!
there it was
mysteriously on top of everything
in plain view
( i gave Nana's necklace to Mawmaw to hold for me
because its still a little hard for me to see it)
i'mma tell yall
i dunno if i am back tracking towards bein crazy
or if there really is stuff out there that is unexplainable
either way
it felt like Nana was telling me
" i'm still here, Honey. "


- I miss you, my Nana. Not a day goes by that you don't cross my mind. You influenced me more than you'll ever know. I love you still to this day, sometimes, I think I love you more so now. I cannot get it through my mind that it has been 8 years. I've survived...just like you did, back then in your troubled times. You taught me that, I want you to know. Feels crazy even writing this, because you're not here to read it. But I know you're still with me. I love you, Nana.