CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Purple-ee Progress

today we ran our errands early this a.m.
we stopped by a dog food supply store
i got shithead some training snacks,
cow ears,
greenies,
and a zip lock bag full of a new brand of dog food for him to try
i told the guy that i didn't wanna feed harley just anything
poultry by-products, animal fat, animal digest, preservatives...
nah man,
i can't do that to my dog
so he gave us a sample of Blackwood (blackwoodpetfood.com)
supposedly makes 'em eat less, poop less, have better breath, and more natural
we'll see
anyways...
the house is just about done
we still have our 2nd guest bedroom and my computer room
to contend with
but
due to...
how shall i say...
the way too over glorified male persona
we will be getting some more furniture from the house next door
i'm gettin antsy about getting my PC room finished
man, yall outta see my closet
my shoes are lined perfectly,
my clothes are hung in order;
jackets, khakis (sp.?), shirts, skirts, jeans
my house is super clean
i clorox like every other day, if not everyday
i've turned into a clean freak
even so far as the laundry
i make the bed everyday
i dunno if its these new meds i'm on
but garsh
i'm actually motivated now!!
and
and...
AND!!
i'm on a NORMAL sleeping pattern
it exhausted me to stay up til 11 last night
and i was up at like 9:10 this a.m.
its just a big turn around for me
i am so proud of the progress i am making
i dunno if that is conceited to say that or not,
but damnit i don't care
i have finally made progress and i'm actually achieving goals i've set for myself,
my confidence is growing,
its suprising, ya know?
to know i can be like this...
a whole nother person, but still me
i'm still quirky, wonderful, flighty me.
its great, i tell ya.
the purple is just damn great.